Thursday, July 23, 2009

SIXTYNINE; 69

1. Are your parents married or divorced? Yes, 35 years this year!!
2. Are you a vegetarian? Absolutely NOT!!
3. Do you believe in Heaven? 100%, it’s where I’m going one day.
4. Have you ever come close to dying? No – thank God.
5. What jewelry do you wear? Earings. Necklaces, watches, bracelets, rings etc
6. Favorite time of day? HOME TIME!!
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? I don’t eat broccoli…
8. Do you wear makeup? Yes – won’t leave home without it
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Not yet, but I plan to one day.
10. Do you color your hair? Yes – every month because I am so horribly grey..
11. What do you wear to bed? P.J’s – DUH!
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? Uuum, ja. I guess I have.
13. Can you roll your tongue? YIP – both ways!!
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? Yes, I tweeze and tint them myself.
15. What kind of sneakers? Anything that looks pretty or cool.
16. Do you still own vinyl? No – my folks do though…
17. What is your hair color? At the moment it is an auburn colour – but I am changing it tomorrow.
18. Future child’s name? If there was ever a little girl I would like Naomi, Rachel and Hadassah
19. Do you snore? When I have a cold I do.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Croatia islands
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, I have a hubby.
22. If I won the lottery… I would shop, shop, shop till I drop and that’s the truth!
23. Gold or silver? Both.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? Burger – yummy!!
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza
26. City, beach or country? Country
27. What was the last thing you touched? Besides my keyboard, the phone on my desk.
28. Where did you eat last? At home, the last place I ate out at was Spur with the family. Not one of my favourite spots – but cheaper to go there with a whole family.
29. When’s the last time you cried? Uuum, Saturday when I watched The Women.
30. Do you read blogs? Yes. I have one too but I never get to it…
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Only if it was a themed party I was going out to.
32. Ever been involved with the police? No.
33. Whats your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? I change shampoo & conditioner regularly. I am loving Sunsilk Anti-Breakage system shampoo, conditioner and treatment. And I love the palmolove purple body wash.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? No, not that I know.
35. Ocean or pool? Ocean. But in the summer holidays the boys and I love to take pic-nic basket own to the pool and laze around there all day.
36. What’s your favorite song at the moment? Don’t know what it’s called but I would say it’s called Relentless love by Misty some or other…
37. Hey!!! Where’s the question for#37…
38. What is your favorite colour/s? I am loving the new green thang that’s all over, and I love black and read and purple.
39. Ever met anyone famous? No…
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? Not yet. I feel like I would love to do something big, like get a degree or something…
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl it.
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah? Neither, Ricki is SO fake and Oprah is just so worldly…
43. Basketball or Football? Rugby and Cricket!!
44. How long do your showers last? Not too long, depending on who still has to shower.
45. Automatic, or do you drive a stick? Uhh, a stick??
46. Cake or ice cream? ICE-CREAM please!!
47. Are you self-conscious? Yes, I am.
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? YES!!! I did – once and NEVER again.
49. Have you ever given money to a tramp? Yes, I have now and then.
50. Have you been in love? I have and I am.
51. Where do you wish you were? Somewhere quiet and peaceful with my hubby.
52. Are you wearing socks? No – tights.
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes, sadly I have.
54. Can you tango? No – not even to save my life!!
55. Last gift you received? Uuuum, a chocolate from my colleague
56. Last sport you played? Volleyball.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on? My kids.
58. Where do you live? In Centurion.
59. Where were you born? In Pretoria
60. Last wedding attended? My cousins’ wedding in March.
61. Favorite alcoholic drink? Love Vodka and tonic water and Cosmos
62. What’d you do last weekend? I watched movies, visited friends, went to music practice, went to church,
63. Most hated food/s? Broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts etc
64. What’s your least favourite chore?Sorting and folding washing
65. Can you sing? Yes, I am on our worship team at church as a vocalist. I can sing – I love to sing. I am ALWAYS singing…
66. Last person you instant messaged? Is that like a text message?? If it is then: Candy.
67. Last place you went on holiday? Holiday – now that I haven’t done for years…
68. Favorite regular drink? Water
69. Current crush? No one. I am married now I don’t have crushes… OK – Matthew McHoney, Patrick Dempsey; Hugh Jackman…

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

So nice to see you here again!